We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at www.rebbyfit.com.
Information We Collect As a visitor to our Website, you are not required to provide us with any personal information.
Information You Provide We collect your personal information when you request our resources, when you purchase a product or service from us, or when you otherwise contact us.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Information.
- Payment Information. If you choose to buy one of our products or services, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor. We have access to the last four numbers of your credit card. However, we do not maintain access to your entire credit card number nor do we have access to your security code.
We do not sell any of your information, personal or otherwise.
Automatically Collected Information When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
We do not sell any of your data, personal or otherwise.
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
To make any requests to us regarding your information, please contact us at www.rebbyfit.com. We will have up to thirty days to respond.
Payments Processors We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).